The term “Best Online Digital Marketing Solutions” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner – Online Digital Marketing Limited of the website – www.bestonlinedigital-marketing.com whose registered office is Blenheim House, 12 Clarence Place, Christchurch, BH23 2UH. The term “you” refers to the user or delegate or viewer of our website.
The website domain “ www.bestonlinedigital-marketing.com ” is owned by Online Digital Marketing Limited.
Online Digital Marketing Limited is a registered company in England & Wales under company no. 11635986.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
TERMS OF DELIVERY
- By placing an order for the delivery of training with Best Online Digital Marketing Solutions you accept the following terms of delivery:
- “We” or “you” will provide adequate accommodation and conditions for the delivery of the training course, including:
- Reliable internet access and at least one 240v mains power socket.
- Adequate lighting, seating and tables
- Room temperature in line with UK – HSE regulations.
- You will settle the invoice for training reservation via booking online prior to the course date. The date issued will be the date on which you request reservation. If our invoice is not settled by the due date, we will release the date but reserve the right to charge a fee and the full invoice value may still be payable.
- You accept our Cancellation terms (see “Cancellation policy”) below
- Best Online Digital Marketing Solutions cannot be held responsible for any delays incurred in travelling to our/your chosen training location. Our trainer will always endeavour to arrive at least 30 minutes before the time that training is due to commence. In the event of delays in commuting to our/your location we will keep you fully informed of their anticipated time of arrival. We accept that the timing of the course will run from the point of commencement for the full course delivery time (up to 6 hours).
- If our trainer arrives more than 2 hours late for the scheduled start of training, you will be entitled to a 20% refund of the course fee.
- You will be given a time at which training is due to start. If training is unable to commence at this time due to late arrival of delegates, you accept that the maximum time by which a course can ‘over run’ is 15 minutes beyond the scheduled timing.
- If the start of training is delayed by technical issues at our/your venue, the trainer may not be able to cover all training content by the scheduled finish time. The trainer will only stay longer to ensure this is possible if they are sure this will not affect their return journey time or transport connections.
- If our trainer is unable to deliver training on the date arranged through illness, travel or other major delays, you will be issued with a full refund for course fees paid or given the opportunity to reschedule the training.
- You accept that training time allows for a reasonable amount of delegate questions and discussion but that timings and delivery of content may be compromised if delegates interrupt our trainer to an unreasonable level. Delegates are asked to be respectful of the delivery of the training. You accept that we will not be held liable for non-delivery of content in the event that your delegates interrupt delivery or engage in conversations with each other that prove disruptive to training.
- If you believe you have cause for complaint following the delivery of your training course. You have the right to issue a formal complaint by either emailing – firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing via “1st Class signed and recorded delivery” to : Managing Director, Best Online Digital Marketing Solutions, Blenheim House, 12 Clarence Place, Christchurch, BH23 2UH within 3 days of the delivery of training. Complaints will be formally acknowledged within 3 days of receipt.
- Best Online Digital Marketing Solutions commit to provide a period post-course support (the duration of which will be given to you by email) by telephone or email. Support is provided on weekdays only, between the hours of 9am to 5pm and constitutes:
- The answering and subsequent offering of course reminder information and help over the telephone or by email.
- Support to course delegates only (support cannot be extended to individuals who did not attend the day).
- Support per delegate is capped to individual times as agreed at the discretion of Best-Digital Marketing Services.
- Support calls by telephone may require a call-back. We endeavour to reply within 24 hours.
- Support requests by email will be replied to within 48 hours of the time of receipt.
- Post course support (11) does NOT include:
- our direct intervention with any social media account.
- design services.
- social media platforms not covered in training
- configuration/set-up/troubleshooting of accounts on your behalf.
Best Online Digital Marketing Solutions put considerable effort into the research of a client market/sector prior to course delivery. All courses are tailored to your requirements. Subsequently, our cancellation policy has to take into account the implications of late cancellation.
By placing an order with www.bestonlinedigital-marketing.com or Best Online Digital Marketing Solutions or Online Digital Marketing Ltd – you are bound by the following policy in respect of course cancellation:
- Cancellation of a training course within 30 days of the arranged date of training delivery is ineligible for refund. In the event that a course is cancelled within this period or you wish to rearrange delivery, you accept that:
- Course fees already paid or due cannot be refunded/must be settled in full
- Course rearrangement will incur a charge for any costs we have already expensed on travel/hotel bookings
- Cancellation of training with more than 30 days’ notice will result in you being held responsible for any travel or accommodation fees already incurred. This could be in the form of train or plane tickets booked, hotels booked where cancellation is not refundable, or any other similar fees. We also reserve the right to charge up to 75% of the full invoice value if we have subsequently rejected another client booking for training due to your reservation of the same date.
- For cancellation of training more than 30 days in advance – to cancel your course you must either:
- Send a signed, written notice in form of a letter via 1st class recorded delivery to the Cancellation Department at our registered address. Please ensure letter does NOT arrive at registered address within 30 days limit or
- Email us your request for cancellation at email@example.com with heading “ Cancellation (Appropriate & Relevant) Training Course
- Upon receipt of cancellation notice we will process the refund due to you within thirty days of our receipt of your notice of cancellation.
- For the removal of all reasonable doubt, a booking and or online payment becomes a formal contract of a booking on the day tell us you want reserve a specific date, having previously been given a quotation for the provision of training.
- There can be no exceptions to any of these terms. No Partial Refunds will be made at all.
Best Online Digital Marketing Solutions reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Web site or any portion thereof without notice.
MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS – Best Online Digital Marketing Solutions reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Web site is offered at any time and without notice.
- Any prices given on this website are believed to be accurate, but Best Online Digital Marketing Solutions does not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. Best Online Digital Marketing Solutions and it’s officials do not authorise the use of such prices for any purpose other than your personal use, and prohibit to the maximum extent allowable the resale, redistribution, and use of this information for commercial purposes.
- Under no circumstances will Best Online Digital Marketing Solutions be liable to the user or any third party for any damages, costs, lost profits or lost opportunity, or indirect, special, consequential, incidental or punitive damages, based upon use of information posted on the website or edited by Best Online Digital Marketing Solutions even if Best Online Digital Marketing Solutions has been advised of the possibility of such injuries.
- The author, owner and/or Best Online Digital Marketing Solutions shall have neither liability for, nor responsibility to, any person or entity with respect to any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the information contained on this website and discussion boards.
- We disclaim all liability for these matters. Further, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, legal fees) relating to the development, operation, maintenance, and contents of this site and Discussion Board.
- You agree to absolve Best Online Digital Marketing Solutions and/or Online Digital Marketing Limited of any and all liability arising out of your use of this website.